Online-only Advanced Nail Technician Program
This course is available online-only and also paid for online. It consists of eight modules of information, Module 0-8, then an exam. The Modules are divided into topic sections followed by study questions to support the attendees’ studies for the exam. After passing the test with the required 75% correct, the technician is sent a displayable Certificate as a Certified Advanced Nail Technician and is listed as an ANT on www.medinails.com.
The Advanced Nail Technician (ANT) Program student must be a graduate of an accredited nail course in his/her state and hold a valid state license for performing this skill, attending a nail course, or attending a course taught by a MLN-approved continuing education instructor. The potential student must be
- committed to upgrading his or her skills to support new success,
- passionate about the safety of clients,
- willing to invest in upgrades in standards of care both cognitively and materially, and
- willing to do what it takes to attain these upgrades.
The eight modules of the Advanced Nail Technician Program – both in the online only and the Classroom-based Programs – contain topics that the schools left out or just could not add to their pre-license curriculum due to time constrictions. All topics are advanced and important concepts taken to the next step in content and expertise for the attendee.
The focus of the course is to provide information that will attract…
- Clients who are afraid to go to nail salons due to the negative media attention,
- The elderly who need special considerations,
- Clients with chronic illnesses who need special care during pedicures, and
- Patient referrals from physicians – physicians know their patients are getting nail services and will appreciate having a safe salon to send them to for their services.
The course will provide the necessary information for performing the safe services these clients require and desire as well as provide templates for marketing materials for attracting them and physician referrals.
The required book, The Science of Pedicures, by Dr. Robert Spalding is the basis of Module 8 and can be purchased from www.amazon.com, the Course Materials page of this site or www.Drspalding.com. It is available in download for $19.95, and in soft cover for $29.95 plus shipping.
A free document, Protocols for Advanced Nail Technicians is available free with the ANT Program. Also, how-to’s for treatment pedicures are downloadable free in a document titled, Beyond the Basics. These materials are only available to ANT and MNT students after entering the programs
For questions, email Janet McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org, of call her at 863-273-9134
Tuition for the Advanced Nail Technician Program is $229.00 and is paid online by clicking on enroll below. A payment plan is available on the payment page.
To enroll, click here